The Complete Recycling Solution in Europe
Modern American Recycling Services Europe (M.A.R.S.) is designed to safely and efficiently process large scale recycling projects and will have the capacity to recycle in excess of 200,000 tons of metal annually. The new facility was specifically built to handle large ships, semi-submersibles, jack-ups, all sizes of offshore production facilities and associated jackets.
- 280,000m2 processing area
- 650m of M.A.R.S. dedicated quay front
- Water depth up to 14 meters along new bulkheads (prepared for 16 meter draft for future dredging works)
- 2,000 MT onshore mobile crane capacity
- 800 MT Floating crane capacity
- Skidding/SPMT area with a 70t/m2 ground bearing capacity to accommodate ultra large offshore package offloads
- 90 meter wide ship breaking ramp for floating vessel recycling
- Subterannean water run-off containment and filtration system
- On-site hazardous waste handling and remediation incl. handling of N.O.R.M.
- Client office facilities
- Fabrication facilities to support Offshore Contractor installation/removal aids
- Safely and efficiently process large scale recycling projects
- Capacity to recycle in excess of 200,000 tons of metal annually consisting of ships, semi-submersibles, jack-ups, offshore production facilities and associated jackets